PSC provides comprehensive start-to-finish support for negotiated contracts, simplified acquisitions, and assisted acquisitions. Our certified acquisition professionals oversee the entire acquisition life cycle, including acquisition planning, soliciting and assessing offers, and negotiating, awarding, administering, and closing government contracts.
PSC utilizes all applicable acquisition vehicles, recognized by Federal Acquisition Regulations, to meet the specific needs of each customer while adhering to a maze of complicated laws and federal regulations. We actively seek to reduce contract and acquisition costs through the use of competition and other tools, such as strategic sourcing vehicles, including Government wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, and local awards.
Services offered include:
- PSC IDIQ Contract
- HSPD12 Security Services
- Contract Vehicles
Offered to: All Federal agencies
End-to-End Support for the Entire Acquisition Lifecycle
The Program Support Center (PSC) provides federal agencies with unmatched acquisition support services dedicated to meeting their needs throughout the complex contracts lifecycle—from start to finish.
Increase Your Buying Power
PSC develops strategic partnerships with vendors worldwide to provide customers with competitive and significantly lower rates than most fee-for-service federal acquisition organizations. To leverage buying power as a means of reducing costs, our acquisition staff utilizes a multitude of multi-agency award vehicles best suited for each customer’s particular needs—national and international pharmaceutical, medical, and dental equipment and supplies; specialized assistance and logistical support for national emergencies; information technology; and other specialized areas. This allows us to achieve economies of scale for commercial and non-commercial purchases, and to pass these cost savings on to our customers for best value, enabling them to:
- Increase focus on their core missions by relieving staff of administrative duties.
- Speed-up the acquisition process by eliminating the need to source suppliers.
- Drive efficiencies and increase efficacy by utilizing trained professionals.
Expert Contracting Officers, Best-in-Class Customer Service
With over a hundred acquisition experts who work collaboratively with both customers and vendors, PSC centralizes the communication and administration of acquisitions. By using our trained professionals, customers can reallocate staff from non-critical assignments to focus on core activities enabling them to align, assess, and measure resources and programs with more agility.
Our contracting officers do more than manage and procure products and services—they are business advisors that apply best practices, understand policies and regulations, and constantly aim to improve and streamline processes using innovative approaches. This drives efficacy by improving, streamlining, and managing the entire lifecycle while ensuring limited funds are managed appropriately. The results are timely awards at the best price with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Full Spectrum of Contracts and Acquisition Services
Working with PSC, customers gain access to multiple agreements including:
- Lifecycle Management: In-the-field professionals experienced in the provision of policy, program assessments and analyses who evaluate design studies, conduct data collection and analysis, and provide performance measurement projects.
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12)/Security: More than nine BPAs providing security services including assessments of fixed and mobile facilities, HSPD-12 conformance, access control systems, security systems integration, design services, security management and support services, and security system life cycle support.
- Information Technology (IT) and Website Development: ExceptionalIT professionals who build precise teams of developers, analysts, Quality Assurance (QA) personnel, program managers, project managers, technical programmers, and creative designers to support your overall mission – including support in the development and modification of government websites to assist with Section 508 compliance to meet the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 standards.
From research and planning, administering and soliciting, to awarding and closing, PSC provides critical support throughout the acquisition lifecycle so agencies can focus on their core mission.