From Our CEO:
Our vision was to become a premier business strategy and consulting professional services firm to federal government agencies. A trusted advisor to defense and civilian agencies in operational and workforce achievements utilizing lean and agile thinking, coupled with fanatical customer service, to support mission-focused modernization efforts.
Our passion is in achieving success and it resonates in our:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Smart, hardworking people
- Desire for meaningful work
- Quantifiable results
Our SMEs have certifications in over 35 domains, and over 70% of our staff hold Secret or higher clearance. The work we pursue and enjoy is transformative to the Federal IT health landscape.
What SeKON brings to the table...
- We have the largest small business footprint supporting MHS Genesis
- We are the only contractor supporting the CIO’s Office at CMS
- We are the only contractor providing full life cycle engineering with all of the program offices under DHMS for MHS Genesis
- We attained the first ATO for a commercial eHR within the federal sector
- We have extensive experience with large volume management and integration of Medical Devices
- We have experience with deploying interactive clinical systems on mobile devices
- We are the first contractor to create 9 million automated synthetic test cases at DHA
- We created the first services catalog for CMS
- We are currently supporting the CMS CIO’s Office to develop their technical modernization roadmap
- We have the coveted contract vehicles CMS SPARC and NIH CIO-SP3
As we celebrate our 22 years in business, it is our goal and privilege to be your trusted advisor in staying connected in the Federal IT health landscape.
Dr. Angela Wilson